Real Pasifik Competition Terms and Conditons
1. To enter the competition, all you have to do is enter your email address in the box provided in at www.realpasifik.com
2. We can’t take any responsibility if you give us an incorrect email address, because that’s the only thing we have to identify you.
3. After you’ve entered the competition, the RealPasifik.com web site will send you emails when it is updated with new articles.
4. The competition is open from 16 August until 6 September 2013.
5. We will randomly draw a winner on 6 September 2013. The draw will be scrutinised by an independent 3rd party. Other than that, we won’t be drawn into debate about the outcome. Our decision is final.
6. Once drawn, we will contact the winner by email. If you’ve given us the wrong email address, it’ll basically be impossible for us to let you know. If we discover that our copy of your email address is incorrect, we will re-draw the competition at a later time.
7. If you live outside New Zealand, we might charge you for delivery of the prize. We’ll let you know before that happens, and give you the chance to make an alternative NZ delivery point, or cancel your entry, and then redraw the competition.
8. If you win, we might let people know, through the realpasifik.com blog site and other popular channels. We might ask you for a snapshot, or even get you round for a cup of tea and take a snapshot of you ourselves. We retain the right to use the snapshot of you in our publicity.
9. The competition is not open to Zoomslide shareholders or employees.
10. The prize is a hamper, supplied by our friends at Pacific Co-operation Foundation, trading as True Pacific. And a copy of Robert Oliver’s brilliant book Me’a Kai, supplied by us. There will be a few other nice things in it, too. We hope the winner likes the prize as much as we do. But we take no responsibility for the quality, freshness, or suitability of the prize from your point of view. If you win it, but don’t like it, we’re truly sorry.
11. We respect your privacy, and won’t knowingly share your email address with anyone else, at all, ever, for any reason, unless made to by force or rule of law.
12. We reserve the right to cancel, change or add to the competition.